Chief Executive and Founder
of Rhodes Smith Consulting
Dr. Ian Brooks is the chief executive and founder of Rhodes Smith Consulting providing organization change and project management methodologies for large and small-scale organization transformations.
With over 20 years in the organization development and human capital field, Dr. Brooks has experience partnering with key stakeholders in resolving complex issues during business transformations and delivering on individual and group human capital initiatives.
Dr. Brooks has extensive experience in executive and
leadership development and succession planning,
change management, business performance consulting,
communication planning and execution.
His experience highlights include:
- Create Leadership Development programs that included needs assessment, curriculum design and the development of training collateral
- Succession Planning and top talent identification/development for critical business roles
- Provide individual and team coaching in areas of change management, process execution and personal development
Partnering with individuals focused on clarifying their paths and improving their stories through:
- Life Coaching
- Career Management
- Enhanced Personal Performance
- Relationship Management
- Health and Wellness
Change Management Organization Development
- Global Change management lead ensuring appropriate alignment and execution for impact
- Documented communications and change strategy for day-by-day workable plan ensuring consistency of messaging and sustainment necessary for organization change implementation
- Develop change management and engagement roadmaps for implementation increasing project success and end-user commitment to change
- Develop and execute Senior level communications for corporate large-scale change implementation
Prior to Rhodes Smith Consulting, Dr. Brooks served in several capacities, such as a strategy and change consulting, learning and leadership development, and personal coaching.
His experience is across multiple industries such as athletic apparel, media and entertainment, health care, federal government, banking and telecommunications.
Dr. Brooks holds a Ph.D. in Industrial /Organizational Psychology from the Marshall Goldsmith School of Management at Alliant International University along with a MS in Clinical Psychology from Auburn University at Montgomery.
He received his BS degree in Psychology from Morehouse College.